Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our Anniversary

It has been far too long since the last time I updated this! It has been so crazy with me working over 40 hours a week and doing school! So I'm glad I'm taking a quick break to get more of this done! Well, we did it everyone! We have reached our one year anniversary! I can't believe it's already been a year since Tyler and I got married!!!! We are still loving it. I love it more and more each day as I get to know him even better. Now for our first anniversary a lot of girls may have wanted to go somewhere romantic and sophisticated. Not me. We went camping at my parents property. In the morning we went for a 4-wheeler ride and I even got to drive! It was fun, we went up by the microwave towers and down the other side a little ways. I had never been on that side and it was beautiful! Don't look over the drop off though! After the day of 4-wheeling we decided to stop by Scofield on the way home and catch some crawdads. That was so fun! I never thought I'd have so much fun! That was the first time I had ever seen or caught them before! It was fun. Watch out for those pinchers though....Tyler got a few good pinches. After we caught a lot we took them home to my parents' house in Mapleton and cooked them up with corn and potatoes. We had to convince a lot of people to try them, but once they did they wouldn't stop eating them! They are delicious!

2 comments:

Raychel said...

Fun Taryn! That looks gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Very cute family is shown in this post. I feel happy to see them having fun.
From team Subway Princess Run