Sunday, June 1, 2008

Newly Weds



This is the first chapter in our book as a family and I can't believe we've already been married for 9 months! Time flies when you're having fun. Right now Tyler and I are living in Highland while he works in Sandy as a cop. He loves his job and works extra shifts whenever I'm working. I just hope he doesn't get burned out at that rate! I'm working at Cabela's in the camo department and love my job as well. Not everyone can claim that they sell camo for a living. Living the dream. I am also attending BYU and hope to get my degree in Construction Management. This summer will be packed with adventures for us. I will be going to Orlando, Rapid City, and we're heading to Alaska in September with Tyler's family for a fun vacation. The boys will be hunting caribou while the girls entertain themselves around town. This past week Tyler and I went camping up American Fork Canyon and had a blast! We went fishing at Silver Lake Flats and caught tons of tiny fish! We catch and release anyway so we didn't care. We just had a blast! We bought a season pass up there for the summer so you can count on plenty more of those experiences this summer!

3 comments:

Michelle... said...

Yeah! Glad you got your blog up and going. I am glad you had fun camping this past weekend. We'll ought to find a time when we can all take a weekend and go up there. American Fork is one of my favorite canyons.

Erik J. said...

It is so nice to learn a little bit about you. I am one of Tyler's many cousins from his mom's side of the family. We used to see each other all of the time until he left on a mission and I went to BYU-Idaho only to end up living and working in Phoenix, AZ. My wife and I are planning to be at the Jensen family reunion on July 26th so we hope to meet you then!

Anonymous said...

Hey Taryn, I haven't talked to you forever. We need to plan a fishing trip or something when Chris comes home. Or at least hangout.